Child Abuse Prevention Month
National Child Abuse Prevention Month reminds us of the need to be vigilant about providing a safe environment for all within the Church. We must all do our part to protect the life and dignity of our children at home, at school, and at church in an effort to end neglect and abuse of our innocent youth.
Please join us in our renewed commitment to remain tireless and observant in protecting and caring for our children, our youth, and vulnerable adults. As we celebrate the season of Easter, let us also celebrate the protection of our most valuable gift from God: our children.
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops Child and Youth Protection Charter
- National Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Prevent Child Abuse America
- Prayer card (in English & Spanish)
- Blessing for a Victim
- So there is no doubt: overview of the USCCB Charter for the Protection of Children and Young People