St. John Cemetery
St. John’s Cemetery is a multi-denominational cemetery owned and operated by St. John’s Cemetery, Inc. Established in 1845, this historic cemetery is located at East 3rd Street in Frederick, Maryland.
The cemetery is the final resting place for many notable figures, such as Enoch Louis Lowe, 29th Governor and Father John McElroy, S.J., who founded St. John’s Literary Institute and Boston College. Also of interest are a number of French settlers and two of Napoleon’s soldiers who survived Waterloo.
A recent addition to the cemetery in 2019 is a 405 nitche columbarium for the permanent repose of loved ones. As well, there are still spaces available for in-ground burials.
For more information, please contact – Mr. Bill Milani, 301-695-1307. https://www.stjohnscemetery-md.org